is a coaching package with accommodation focussed on
CREATIVITY FOR PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
WELFARE AND HEALTH
Enjoy your stay in Porquerolles while improving your life on a professional and personal level, wellfare and health with a coaching in the field you want.
An opportunity to make a change in your life, easily and for a big shift, with powerful coaching techniques as:
EFT*, Vision board, Positive Affirmations, dreams awake, art therapy, work on the body, contemplation, and so on ... associated with the topics offered or a topic you would like to deepen.
WHAT IS COACHING ?
- Career development for architects, designers,
artists ... and their collaborators
- Support for the creation of projects and their implementation
(architecture, art, trip to Japan, etc ...)
- creation of "vision board" books and creativity
- "moji-e'' - writing, drawing - You can see an example of this art
on the homepage with a moji-e of Porquerolles
- Japanese calligraphy
- Introduction to paper work (folding, creasing, collage, etc...)
- Introduction to easy and gestural drawing
- The Art of rehabilitation, process to recycle
- Easy and fast learning a new language
- Introduction to Do-In for hands
- Introduction to Ballet
- Introduction to yoga
- Introduction to Laughter Yoga
- Introduction to reprogramming techniques for an optimal health
(E.F.T., MIR method, Afformations, etc ...)
- Rejuvenate in thought
- The art of eating
- Introduction to the principles of Japanese food
- the art of traveling light with the minimum
ARCHITECTURE TRAVEL TO JAPAN
日 本 の 儚 い 建 築
NI HON NO AKANA I KEN CHIKU
nomadic and ephemeral architecture in a floating world
live, think and build in Japan
from 11 to 21 april 2013
FIRST IMPRESSIONS, BACK FROM THIS TRIP
The ground was moving and more often than usual, as if to confirm that Japan is a floating world.
13 people - 12 architects and a real estate assessor - participated in the journey ... on another "planet". And two days after coming back one of them wrote:
"What about" coming back from this changing planet ?...Have I recovered ? yes, by obligation but it's effectively very hard ."
Here is a link to see us, wearing slippers, on a construction site nearby Kyoto...to not dirty nothing like on all Japanese sites! The construction company - Tukide - is headed by an achitect who published the next pictures and text on his company website.
This trip was a co-creation
Voyagis + Architravel & Helene Argellies